Futuristic Ideas




 Visualize your success from earning and learning. In God’s will and mercy, you’ll achieve it. -Charlene Rose





                 Goals in life are our motivations. Our goals focus our acquisition of knowledge and help us to organize our time and our resources so that we can make the most of our lives.
                  I always make predicting things and kinds of stuff that might happen in my life, this may be in a short period or not. I make calculations, but still, there are tendencies that other factors affect the calculations that I’ve set up. I have dreams and goals like everybody haves. But I surely believe that we all differ from one another. Five years from now I already visualizing the things that I will achieve and the things that I will possibly do. Below is my short term goals in life.


1.       Finish college education with flying colors.

               This thing is what I always look forward to. I want to give honor to my family and of course, make my parents proud. I believe that achieving this will be one of the greatest gifts that I can give to my parents as an exchange for their hard works just to give me and my sister a comfortable life.



2.        Apply for a job as a Chemical Teacher or Science teacher in my Alma matter in high school.
                   I admit that my former school in high school gave a big impact on my life and personality. They contributed a lot to my improvements and shaping what I really want to be. Because of that, it will be my pleasure to help the institution achieve its mission and vision of creating innovative learners or even a platoon of geniuses. I want to apply all my learnings in PNU for the creation of the hope of this nation.

3.       Give my parents a summer vacation in Palawan.

                  I don’t have the money and the time to help my parents relax on their dream island. Soon as I achieve my second goal of applying for a job and passing it, my first year in teaching salary is for saving and making this goal in reality.


4.       Win in the SCUAA tournament and develop myself!
                                As I’ve entered PNU, I became part of its varsity team. I played chess and taekwondo. I am not just talking about the prizes of winning the SCUAA, like for example are the medals. I want moral and social develop development in my personality. The practices and ideas of being an athlete are what I really want to get.


5.       Start to save a lot of money.

                           For me, this will be my starting point in achieving my long Term Goals, which is 10 years from now. I am rushing to gain money for my parents to receive their desires in life.

6.         Pursue Learning

                     This will always be part of my goals. To learn is what I believe, will become my key asset of achieving a lot more things, awards, satisfaction, etc.in life. It is like it is a connector for me to fulfill my life in its fullest.
                        This said shorter goals are what I want to do when I finish my college career or even along with the making of that 5 years. It’s shorter in time but still, I cannot say if it will be going easy in achieving those. Through God’s help and mercy I fully believed that if he still gives the chance to live, I will use it first in my way of achieving those goals five years from now. I also want to achieve all of that by still doing good and helping other people. Furthermore, after 5 years from now, I still have a set of goals 10 years from now. I will refer to this as one of my major goals in life. Below are my long term goals.



1.     Becoming a licensed teacher

          After 4 years of studying the teaching profession, I will take the LET in the following year. I must pass it on my first try. Because this will be a big part for me in achieving my other goals in life.


2.       Becoming a licensed chemical engineer.
                         After taking up teacher education and passing the let. I will enroll myself in Adamson University or Technological The University of the Philippines to continue this second profession that I dreamed. Maybe at exactly 10 to 13 years more, I already finish chemical engineering. This will still help me become more expert in the field of teaching chemistry in my students.

After taking up teacher education and passing the let. I will enroll myself in Adamson University or Technological The University of the Philippines to continue this second profession that I dreamed. Maybe at exactly 10 to 13 years more, I already finish chemical engineering. This will still help me become more expert in the field of teaching chemistry in my students.
3.       Live a comfortable and happy life with my family.

                I would like to do helping my family to have this kind of life that they are dreaming of. I pursue and dreamed a lot because they are part of my motivation. I want to either have my own family or focused on my parents, siblings, grandmother and any member of my family that needs financial help or any kind of help.

4.      TRAVEL
             One of I really really really want to do is travel and explore many places in our country and some internationally. In keeping myself learning and making others’ life in comfort, it will be part of my happiness if I can travel and visit different places. I want to explore and see a new set of cultures.

5.      Get old with no or fewer despairs in life.
          Ten years from now my ultimate goal is to fulfill my life with learning, helping and achieving. This will, I think, the best part of my life that I will take rest and reminisce all the good things that I have finished and achieve together with my loved ones. It’s like I can almost say that I AM SATISFIED in my life!


   For me to achieve the goals I listed above, I need some guide that I will use in following and achieving my goals, whether it is short or long term goals. Below are my guidelines for achieving these goals.



1.       Stay Focused
image








         I will always be centered on achieving my goals in life. I will at least avoid unnecessary things that will distract me and misaligned me in achieving the trail of my goals
2.      Don’t give up.
“No matter how hard it is, please don’t give up cha”. I will always think that I am always halfway on achieving the goals that I’ve made it. Giving up will just be my reason for throwing things away in waste.
3.    Always seek his guidance and help.
image








    God is the center of everything. Believing in his glory and mercy and seeking in his help will become my strength in achieving the said goals I listed above.
                This goal itself is my life motivation in pursuing life. No matter what might happen I will still be focused on fulfilling my life.  Some challenges will have a great effect on the shifts or changes in my goals but, still, I will generate goals that will help me to reach a satisfactory life. I believe that the SELF- EFFICACY theory of Albert Bandura best suits here.  Self- efficacy means that it is my belief in my ability to succeeding in my goals. Along the way of my life, I will pursue developing my self- efficacy with the use of mastery experiences, social modeling, social persuasion and the healthy state of my physiology. I will always keep in touch with my subjective experiences and feelings that are continually growing and changing which later I will use in achieving my goals. I will be the best version of myself in achieving these goals.  

No comments:

Post a Comment